Through the easy and fun exercise of painting the same simple flower on four different papers we will explore:
- How do we paint on single versus double xuan?
- What is paper sizing and how does sizing affect brush technique, moisture control, and color loading / blending
- How do we choose paper based on sizing and our desire to control moisture?
- How do we painting spontaneous style on raw, sized, and semi-sized paper?
- How do we paint on colored paper?
- Q & A and more!
Originally Streamed on Friday, October 28th, 2022